recording on goldwave

kobra

Hello
I'm having trouble recording down from my 4 track to the old version of Goldwave. I can't mix the different instruments after they're recorded. Can someone help me?
Thanks

Hello
What is a good multi tracker? I tried downloading pro tools, but it didn't work. How about cakewalk?
Thanks

Cakewalk Pro Audio and Sonar will both multitrack, as well as Logic , Cubase and others...The best deal for a multitracker might be N-Tracks....Many budget sequencers will only record two tracks at a time....An interface with four inputs would also help if you want to record four tracks at one time (e.g., the Delta 44).

If you only have a stereo input , you could try recording two tracks at a time.. This could turn into a headache as far as syncing up your tracks on pc, but it's possible.

Hello
Excellent advice, thanks. Do I have to buy the software, or can I get it from the web? Also, my brother figured out a way to mix a little bit on Goldwave, but I still need the control of multitrack, especially effects wise.

Kobra, go to www.magix.com and download a free 90 day trial version of Samplitude. It is great software and if you don't like it you don't have to buy it, but you will have it for 90 days free of charge and it is a full featured version.

Back