Recording Gear

searchengine

Teac A-3440 4-Track $150 (1 channel crackles)
Rode NT-1 $100
Hartke 3500 $200
Behringer HA4600 $65
(2) Behringer ECM8000 $70
(2) DMP2 (one Midiman, one M-Audio) on 1U rack $80
Audio Technica Pro25 $35
TM-D1000 $250
Soundscape Mixtreme $150
Peavey Foundation Bass $75
NAD 912 Amp (Needs repair) $30
Yamaha DX21 $65
Middle Atlantic 1U tray $10
Middle Atlantic 3U tray $15

Shipping not included.

Paypal or Local Pickup
Everett/Newton, Massachusetts
frequencer@gmail.com

TravisinFlorida said:
Pm and email sent for bass and dmp2's. I'm gonna be living in a cardboard box soon. :D

Youre wrong, you wont be living in a cardboard box. You'll be living in a cardboard home from all the sweet stuff you've been getting! :D

LP2006 said:
Youre wrong, you wont be living in a cardboard box. You'll be living in a cardboard home from all the sweet stuff you've been getting! :D

Man, you don't even know.........this has been a hell of a week. :eek: I've spent mucho monies on gear lately. I'll probably be selling some stuff soon so keep an eye out. I told myself "don't spend any more money, don't spend any more money!". It's not working.

TravisinFlorida said:
Man, you don't even know.........this has been a hell of a week. :eek: I've spent mucho monies on gear lately. I'll probably be selling some stuff soon so keep an eye out. I told myself "don't spend any more money, don't spend any more money!". It's not working.

I'm right there with you, in the past 2 months I've picked up the Alesis DM5 kit, Yamaha MG16/4, upgraded 2 PCs (1 was a rack mount, "isolation" project) an Alesis Minidverb and a Fender Duo-Sonic. On top of being broke, my g/f is pissed! :D

Creamyapples1 said:
I'm right there with you, in the past 2 months I've picked up the Alesis DM5 kit, Yamaha MG16/4, upgraded 2 PCs (1 was a rack mount, "isolation" project) an Alesis Minidverb and a Fender Duo-Sonic. On top of being broke, my g/f is pissed! :D

I can feel you on that one. When I was about 18-19, I used the money that I had saved up for me and my girl friend to get a place on a guitar amp. She was pissed! It was a Mesa Boogie Dual Rec head and 4/12 cab with the diamond plating on both, $1200. I could'nt pass it up. That was in my metal days.......ahhh memories. :)

Back