recomendations on my room

thecuriouscouch

ok i know that to most people i have the sound room from hell, but i dont need much, i jsut need some recomendations. ill explain what i have and anything you want to say is cool with me.
ok well i have a drum set that is pretty much just craped together, but its just for practicing my pal tyler has a nice fancy set,anyway.i have an extremely fast computer no problems there. heres the kicker, its a finished garage, i put up 2 layers of drywall and between then i put a ton of silicon(i dont know if it realy did anything. the ceilings are well above 12ft, and im not realy shure if that helps or not. i have a marshal 30w and a fender 360w. i have a e-mu 4040 sound card and a behringer 2222 eurorack. i dont have any mics yet but i will soon(recomendations on that would be nice too.) um i think thats all the important things,the other side of the room has a couple couches and a tv. heres a pic.thanks.be nice
http://www.purevolume.com/franklinthespider/photos/380395

i jsut need some recomendations. ill explain what i have and anything you want to say is cool with me.
Recommendation #1
Should you fail making a living as a musician, your writing skills will fail you when you decide to look for a REAL job. I suggest you start paying attention in English class.
Recommendation #2
Should you fail a finding a REAL job when your 40, see #1 and remember when you had the chance.

I have been, but you don't have to thank me now.

Leaving aside the readability of your post you leave out an important little detail.

What don't you like about the current sound of the room.

fitZ2 said:
Recommendation #1
Should you fail making a living as a musician, your writing skills will fail you when you decide to look for a REAL job. I suggest you start paying attention in English class.
Recommendation #2
Should you fail a finding a REAL job when your 40, see #1 and remember when you had the chance.

I have been, but you don't have to thank me now.
Now that's a helpful response.

Actually, it is good advice...you're much likely to get more responses, as well as better ones, if you pay attention to things like spelling, capitalization, grammar, sentence structure, etc...

But Innovations asked a great question. What is it about the room you don't like?

-Duardo

Now that's a helpful response.

what did he expect he asked for recommendations on his room but said nothing about what problems if any he was having i have grown tired of people asking for help but are too lazy or too used to talking in peer netiquette that they think the whole world is at their beck and call without regard for the readers of their requests so when i respond in a manner that points that out it was to offer advice not criticism since the schools are obviously lacking in the ability to teach these skills to people who do not want to pay attention then it forces people who must communicate with
them to either ignore it yet figure out what the fuck they are trying to say or when confounded by repeated examples of the same netiquette from other like individuals finally decide to say something i run across the same type of communication problem when talking to people who in a moment of brilliantdecision making embark on a journey of confusing even their peers by having a speech and eating impediment inserted into their tongue thereby making it impossible to speak clearly since the tongue cannot possibly form the correct shape to sound vowels or consonants when there is a self imposed disability with physical attributes that allow for damming the flow of food though the mouth which when speaking further forces the listener to alter their usual communication behavior by holding back the laughter when seeing spaghetti hanging from the lips of the speaker after a few years of membership here i have decided i can either help these victims of poor judgment by illustrating their options or by use of indignant response force them to suffer the same torturous communication barriers or by use of laughing smilys and exclamation to the point that embarrassment forces them to either alter their writing behavior seek tutorial
remedies to further their quest for information or never return to answer replys

having become a grumpy disenchanted old fart and at the risk of loss of membership here in the event that all else fails i can only offer the same summary as another member here so eloquently stated.......

I quote:

Attachments

• eatme2.gif
    eatme2.gif
    8 KB · Views: 46
Back