Recoding Computer set up for sale..

Phil

I am in the process of changing careers and unfortunately will not have time in my new profession to write/record much music. I figure I am better off selling my set up now while it is worth something than letting it collect dust for 3-4 years. I may as well offer it for sale to you guys first who have helped me so much.

Here's what I have-

A Pentium III 450 computer that is only about 5 months old that was built and used for digital audio recording purposes only. It has 128 megs of Kingston Ram, runs off a BE-6 II motherboard. Has a partitioned IBM 13 gig 7200 rpm hard drive. It has a 56K modem and for CD burning purposes a Plextor 8/4/32. It has Cakewalk Professional 7 installed as well as the latest version of n-track with all the plug-ins (compressor, eq). The Sound Card is the new Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96. I have a pair of Alesis Monitor Ones powered by a Samson Servo 120. Also included in the package would be an Oktava MC012 microphone with pop filter purchased from the Sound Room (for quality) and a Shure SM-57, with 2 mic cables.

Like I said, everything is only 4-5 months old and lightly used. I've recorded only 17 songs and burned less than 10 cds. I am totally satisfied with the quality and working order of the whole setup. I won't be upset if I'm unable to sell it, it's a great hobby.

I am asking $2100 and would be willing to split shipping costs. If you're interested please email me at phil@recomnet.net

Thanks,
Phil Schoenthal

Back