Reason Rewire to Sonar 3 Rendering

PG13

Software: Reason 2.5, Sonar3

what I already know:

I know i can Controll the mix in Sonar from the Sonar mixing Console(when rewired):

I know i Can Manual Export from Reason Save as .wav ( all my tracks) then Manually Importin into my Multitrack Software...

What I want to do:

I want Rewire Reason 2.5 into Sonar Hit Record/Play and have the Audio Record on Seperate Channels. I seen this at a Studio guy was using DP4 he rewire hit Play/Record and as his Track played it Recorded into DP4(wav format)...

If i can't Record Direct wav is there a way to Record midi Data from the Rewire then render that Midi Data into .wav?

If some Can you please enlighten me?

When you first insert Reason into Sonar, it asks you whether you want to create a master stereo output track for all the Reason stuff or if you want a separate track for each deviced rewired through Reason.

Sounds like you chose option a) when you really wanted option b).

Ciao,

Q.

Qwerty said:
When you first insert Reason into Sonar, it asks you whether you want to create a master stereo output track for all the Reason stuff or if you want a separate track for each deviced rewired through Reason.

Sounds like you chose option a) when you really wanted option b).

Ciao,

Q.
no your not understanding... I have all Reason Channels Seperated Meaning i have The Kick..Snare..Hat..Shacker..Flute..Blah Etc all on a Seperate Channel... Now! what i want to do his Hit Record in Sonar... and have everything thats Playing.. Record in the Sonar Sequencer as Raw Audio (Wav)

PG13 said:
no your not understanding... I have all Reason Channels Seperated Meaning i have The Kick..Snare..Hat..Shacker..Flute..Blah Etc all on a Seperate Channel... Now! what i want to do his Hit Record in Sonar... and have everything thats Playing.. Record in the Sonar Sequencer as Raw Audio (Wav)

OK - you're right! I am not understanding!!

If you have a separate output in Sonar for each track as I described, then if you arm each of these tracks and hit "R" to record, Sonar should capture the raw dumped .WAV file from Reason and stick it in a sequencer track with nothing else on it.

It's early and I am probably being thick..... Try yelling at me in upper case.

:) Q.

Back