Reason question

KillRoy Ver 3.0

I have been looking into using Reason 2.0 for my drum samples, synths, loops, etc. and I was wondering if it is easy to upload tracks into recording programs like Cool Edit Pro 2.0 or Cakewalk Home Studio 2002. If this is not really feesable could you reccomend something. Also could someone point me into the right direction of going about this. Thanx ahead of time for your help.

When your recording software supports Rewire, you can sync Reason to it. Works great.
Else I guess you'll have to export your audio files from reason and import them into the recording software

Do you know what softare apps. support rewire, also does Rewire ship with Reason or do you have to purchase it seperately. Finally how does Fruity Loops compare to Reason in regards to ease of use and syncing up with other recording apps. Thanx in advance.

P.S. I have access to Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and Cakewalk Home Studio 2002.

KillRoy Ver 3.0 said:
Do you know what softare apps. support rewire, also does Rewire ship with Reason or do you have to purchase it seperately. Finally how does Fruity Loops compare to Reason in regards to ease of use and syncing up with other recording apps. Thanx in advance.

P.S. I have access to Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and Cakewalk Home Studio 2002.

Home Studio 2004 supports Rewire and is a $49 upgrade for HS2002 users.

Back