Reason Adapted/2.5/3.0

UNGER

Hey all, I'm recording with ProTools and have Reason Adapted for Digidesign..this weekend I am going to get an actual beatmaking software though. I was wondering the difference between Reason Adapted and 2.5 mainly...if I have adapted, should I really spend the money on 2.5? And what makes 3.0 300$ more? ha..thanks--

UNGER said:
Hey all, I'm recording with ProTools and have Reason Adapted for Digidesign..this weekend I am going to get an actual beatmaking software though. I was wondering the difference between Reason Adapted and 2.5 mainly...if I have adapted, should I really spend the money on 2.5? And what makes 3.0 300$ more? ha..thanks--

reason adapted has one of each device permanently implanted onto the rack... you can't rememove devices, you can't add devices... what you see is what you get. You can still route signals just like in the full version of reason and everything, you just can't add devices... This does limit you... my advice would be to try making beats on adapted... if you think to yourself "I wish I could make another redrum", get the full version, because you can make as many of the same devices as you want.

Let me put it this way:

No.

No way.

Not a chance.

Not even close.

No sir.

Not in a hundred million years.

Not in your wildest dreams.

No, nope, nah, and nay.

Well, maybe.

If you're REALLY good and Reason Adapted can import external .wav or .aiff files. But I happen to know that it can't.

Just fork out the money.

You don't even have to go all the way to 3.0. A discounted copy of 2.5 will serve you JUST FINE.

Back