Ramblings of a psycho!

The guy listing this is a total IDIOT!!!
i wouldn't even bother wasting my time with people like him.
And judgeing by his erattic typing he has very little gramar.

And there are more spelling mistakes in that ONE listing than in this entire FORUM.

Keith

i'l ask him if he will paint the mic before he can ship it to me :D

Lets see if i can make it in the page :eek:

Funny, with that guy's approach to thinking he's attracted what he was trying to ward off, times 100. Now, he's swatting flies :D

I think he's! WRONG! about good "brotheren!" in CANADA!!!! those foreigners!! are ALL !!!!! bad! (LOL) LOL LOL

Someone should ask if he'll ship to a location exactly on the US/canada border :D

ha ha ha i made it to the page :D

check out the last question ,ha ha ha ha ha ha he said he doesnt have any paint :D

Someone should point him to this thread .... or will it spoil all the fun ? :D ;)

...ain't it grand to laugh at the expense of a person possibly in need of a psychiatrist ? ;) ... crazy folk don't know they're nuts, you know ... :eek: ;) .... that could explain the seller's psychotic replies! :eek: :D :D

krhall said:
The guy listing this is a total IDIOT!!!
i wouldn't even bother wasting my time with people like him.
And judgeing by his erattic typing he has very little gramar.

And there are more spelling mistakes in that ONE listing than in this entire FORUM.

Keith

Have you heard of the saying...."People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?........ :confused: :D

Gorty said:
...."People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
:D :D :D

and may I suggest (to a someone in the house who's not a total and got some cash) - bid for it (or better yet for both mics).
those items ARE real sh*t.
...too bad if you're in canada :p :D
...also, I'd guess the final bid isn't going to be under 500 bucks or so. but who knows.

/later

Someone tell him you are a vampire and you really want the mic, but you can't buy it because it has a cross on it and find out what he can do.

watching this is better than watching tv, "oooh the suspence is killing me"

hey sombody ask him if it works underwater heheh.

or at an altitude of 1800 feet :P

Keith

Hmm...

Looking at the images it looks more like a stage mic then 1 that would be used in a home studio.

nah, i'm quite happy with my mic with built in pre amp :D

Keith

Back