Rage For The Machine - Classic Rock Style song.

Overall, I thought the whole song sounds quite good. If I were to get picky (I do Classic Rock Guitar work myself), I'd say maybe the guitar could use a bit more meat in the bottom (lo-mids) and a bit less fizz like over 5k. Cool tune nice job. I'm always interested in how people record their guitars. If you want to share.

Overall, I thought the whole song sounds quite good. If I were to get picky (I do Classic Rock Guitar work myself), I'd say maybe the guitar could use a bit more meat in the bottom (lo-mids) and a bit less fizz like over 5k. Cool tune nice job. I'm always interested in how people record their guitars. If you want to share.

Thank you Peter, be happy to share. The guitars were recorded in Logic and all were done
Using the S-Gear plugin. It was my first attempt with Logic and the guitar plugin.
I think your take is correct and is easily correctable. Thanks for listening and commenting!

Listening on Audio Technica ATH-M70X headphones staright from computer. I actually mix on these. Drums sound awesome. Bass on these cans is always weak because they are true...BGV's are tight...

Guitar work is great...

Can't find anything to crit...Awesome job

Thanks for taking a listen and your thoughts Steve!
The Drummer used a Yamaha kit to trigger another Yamaha kit in
Superior drummer 3 . Chris Sligh ( some may remember him from American Idol 6)
Did all the vocal tracks about 12 Altogether.

This is a good old head banger. Guitars sound great on these headphones. It's the drums that stick out to me as not being part of the collective. Good job on vocals and BVs too

This is a good old head banger. Guitars sound great on these headphones. It's the drums that stick out to me as not being part of the collective. Good job on vocals and BVs too

Thanks for taking a listen and your comments! The drums by design are pretty forward, but I get why you hear it that way. thanks again!

Sounds pretty tight, mate. Overall, a nice mix. I like the guitar sound. As others suggested, you could maybe add some meat in the lower end.

Back