Radium 61 and USB problem.

djc

Why so serious?
I'm probably missing something very simple but...

I have a Radium 61 Keyboard/controller hooked up to my USB port. I'm using Sonar 3 and have enabled the Radium as an input device within Sonar, but when I try to play a soft synth or record notes to a midi track, I get nothing. I also have it configured to control the faders in Sonar, which it does fine. But no MIDI note input. I should add that when I plug a MIDI cable in to the MIDI out port of the Radium and then in to the MIDI in port on my SB Live card, I do get MIDI notes in to Sonar. Also, if I keep the Radium plugged into the USB port (for power purposes) and use the MIDI out port of the Radium into the SB live MIDI in, I also get MIDI notes into Sonar. I also have an Audiophile 2496 card, but I have it's midi ports connected to a Johnson J-Station and would like to keep it that way. I want to be able input MIDI notes to the USB port and remove that SB Live card all together. Any advice would be appreciated.

Never mind. It's working now. Thanks for all your comments and suggestions everyone.

Geez, I'm gonna come here more often with problems.

Back