Radio Ready Hip Hop/ R&b Drum Samples

K West

$49 If you want your drums to sound like those you hear on the radio, here you go. Radio and Record Ready Hip Hop / R&B drum/perc samples. Collected from the finest local hit producers of Jay Z, DMX, Ja Rule, Ludacris, Jennifer Lopez, Busta Rhymes, Method Man & Redman, Janet Jackson, Faith Evans, & more. If you are tired of getting drum sample CDs that are flat, unprocessed, and sound like a keyboard and want your beats to sound like Dre & others, this is for you. 100's of samples that have been processed with the finest equipment: SSL 9000 series console, Studer 2" machines, along with Avalon and Manley Compressors to give you that phat radio ready sound. It has taken over a year to put this together because we knew a market did exist. From the phattest kicks and strongest snares to the deepest custom 808 kiks and hottest modern & standard percussion sounds. Don't worry about sampler compatability beacuse it comes on Audio CD and wav file CD with an intelligent layout. Free priority shipping in the USA. Add $10 for int'l orders. Paypal and Paydirect accepted. Fast 24hr turnaround.

Please email vze24zju@verizon.net for orders & info

Demos: In wav format

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/vze24zju/lst?.dir=/Samples

Fuck you...this isn't a place for you to spam your bullshit.....Don't EVER crosspost in here

hmmm, just cos you pissed me off....Fuck you AGAIN. If you wanna sell something there is an appropriate place for it in here...... Every Forum doesn't need to here your buulshit propaganda

at first i was mad, but now I'm starting to realize the pure genius of K West! my $49 is in the mail good buddy!

everybody be sure to send old K West an email to let him know how much you appreciate his efforts to inform you about his latest breakthrough product!

I'm still on the fence. Slack, do ya think K West can help me make my tube powered kazoo sound like a Studio Projects mic? :confused:

If everyone emails abuse@verizon.net complaining of the 25 spam messages to this site, it will probably help quite a bit in getting his account pulled....

He even thoughtfully gave us his verizon email addresss with which they can track him down.... (vze24zju@verizon.net)

I just emailed them...

Bruce

copy of email reply from K West :

"Dear Gidge,

thanks for the pics, but I already have those....

thanks,

K West

PS do you have the ones of him with the goat....."

Back