Rack Mount Mixers with alot of AUX and inserts

walters

Which brand/make/model Rack Mount Mixers with alot of AUX tracks inputs/outputs and inserts inputs/outputs?

but in a Rack mount Version??

i only seen a 10 aux

1.) which models have 12 aux that are rack mount also?

2.) how can i make a 10 channel mixer and use the 10 channels as AUX tracks?

I want to buy a cheap behringer 10 channel mixer , but use the INput channels with the fader as AUX tracks how can i do this please?

Must be some way of using the Mixer channels As AUX tracks

Aux tracks are parrallel signal tracks- is splits the dry signal and then remixes them at the output

If i have a mixer with "direct outputs" on each channel and "insert I/O" this must be a way to turn INput channels into AUX tracks

What would i need to use to do this or set up to make a 10 channel mixer into a 10 channel AUX 1/0 board not a mixer it will be a 10 channel AUX 1/0 board only but using each channel on the mixer like a AUX track?

xstatic, walters is a troll. An entertaining one, but a troll nonetheless. This is one of his more coherent threads though... maybe he really does need a rackmount mixer and just doesn't know how to ask after having trolled for so long... like Frankenstein trying to tell someone he loves them :p

In terms of rack mixers, I just bought a used Samson PL2404 that actually works quite well... paid 70 bucks shipped on ebay for it, and the only thing I really find issue with is the fact that the "high" EQ needs to be cranked all the way up to make the incoming signal sound neutral.

This all has nothing to do with the thread - I just wanted to mention I bought a new ("new") toy that worked out :D

Thanks Cuse, but I have been here for 4 years now and well aware of walters. I may have been wrong about the Crest having 12 auxes, maybe it only has 10. You could get a Midas Heritage 4000 though and pop some heavy duty rack ears on it and have 40 aux sends:D

Thanks Cuse, but I have been here for 4 years now and well aware of walters. I may have been wrong about the Crest having 12 auxes, maybe it only has 10. You could get a Midas Heritage 4000 though and pop some heavy duty rack ears on it and have 40 aux sends:D

Or use 3 RME FF80 and have up to 72 channels depending how you use them with total mix :p or even go Madi :D

Ah yea, didn't check the post count and join date, and I don't think I've seen your posts much since before a few months ago... goota love walters threads.

Back