Rack is 99% Completed!

Bowisc

I've been upgrading my gear the past few weeks (thanks to Big Blue). The John Hardy M1 came in today. I'm floored by this preamp. Wow. I want another two channels for fulltime use with the Folcrom. Gotta love those VU meters.

Top Rack

Bottom Rack

The whole 9 yards...

I think I want to sell my RNP... do you guys think I'll still get a lot of use out of it?

Hey Q Man!

I have changed jobs in the last 2 months. Bausch & Lomb pulled our division out of Salt Lake and moved it to Germany of all places.

I am just another casualty of companies moving over seas.

All and all I am doing well.

I sure like all the Jam fest pics that are posted. You really seam to love that time of year!

Well Q you take care and be good. I'll check in from time to time and may be post once in a while.

Pier

That rack smokes buddy. It's refreshing to see someone focusing on real nuts and bolts instead of collecting plugins. How do you like the Alesis CD burner. I've seriously considered that format instead of virtual mastering (in Cubase) that never achives the levels or dynamics I'm look for.

Cheers

bileshake said:
That rack smokes buddy. It's refreshing to see someone focusing on real nuts and bolts instead of collecting plugins. How do you like the Alesis CD burner. I've seriously considered that format instead of virtual mastering (in Cubase) that never achives the levels or dynamics I'm look for.

Cheers

Personally, I'm a big fan of the UAD-1 cards (have two of 'em), but I also like the sound of analog processing much better.

The Masterlink is great, since you can do 24/High-Res masters. I won't use any of the internal effects processing on anything critical.

bileshake said:

Cheers

That has nothing to do with Cubase, its YOU....

Back