R24 set as AI, but my Discord/ZOOM/Skype/... only receive Input 2 with my SM58, not the Input 3 with my guitar

torhanfract

Hello everyone,

I use this R24 with my Windows10, it works perfectly.
I often switch on Reaper for recording (by the way: when I'm recording with the Zoom Asio Driver, not Asio4All, it is tricky to switch with Youtube, and come back to the recording without sometimes having to restart the driver...).

I wanted to give a music lesson online today, the first for me actually, and discovered that the ZOOM program (the meeting software, eh, not the.. eh, you get it! ) doesn't receive all the Inputs, as I can see on my windows settings:
https://www.casimages.com/i/210407124039748457.png.html

Do you know how to make those Discord/Zoom/Skype/etc receive all the Inputs? And firstly HOW THE HzLL can they know that my SM58 is on Input2, and only receive this signal, and not the others?????

Thank you a lot for your help ;)
Jonathan

I use this R24 with my Windows10, it works perfectly.
I often switch on Reaper for recording (by the way: when I'm recording with the Zoom Asio Driver, not Asio4All, it is tricky to switch with Youtube, and come back to the recording without sometimes having to restart the driver...).
Are you using the Chrome browser?

I don't use Zoom, but I did read that in Windows, it only will use the first two channels of any interface. It won't work with multichannel ASIO drivers. This was found on the Focusrite website, SOS forum, and the Cakewalk forum.

I don't use Zoom, but I did read that in Windows, it only will use the first two channels of any interface. It won't work with multichannel ASIO drivers. This was found on the Focusrite website, SOS forum, and the Cakewalk forum.
THANK. YOU.

Thank you Spantini too, but it's TalismanRich who's got the answer :D

No kidding, thank you, you saved my job. :D

Back