R&B Track for y'all to hear...

I guess yer site's under construction?..mostly blank spaces...glad I scrolled down....the bass sound on this tune was great....I thought maybe the keyboard could come up a bit...the vox humana sounds were pretty cool and they could come up too....the drum sound could be improved upon, it was kinda monotonous....a little different programming might help a lot......nice playing, good tune....gibs

thanx for your comments gibs. Much appreciated. I know the drum sound needs tweaking, I haven't EQ'd it yet. And I will be adding variation in the programming.

Trak

By the way I think I got those blank spaces fixed. Please check it for me and let me know.

Trak

Nice grove going on, i like the bass. If this is going to stay like it is with no vocals or instrument solos on top, then definitely add some more variation. Even a slight rythmic change can break it up some and keep it from becoming monotonous. I find myself really liking this one when I hear the beginning, but have difficulty listening through more than about 3/4 of it because it's so similar throughout. You definitely got some great sounds here, and I would really like it with some more variety thrown in.

I'm definitely going to have vocals on it I just got thru writing the first draft of the song for a three member female R&B group. The group REALLY likes the song so far.

By the way, what is it about the bass that you like?

Back