quick question about the pod

thirdrate

I have the Line6 POD which has a setting called 'tube preamp' so I can hook up other instruments..

Would a bass guitar be okay for this? I know they make a seperate bass pod, but I'd like to use mine unless there's a good reason not to.. Thanks

Sure, why not. Try it and see if you like the sound. I run bass through the POD all the time, not necessarily the tube preamp setting, but I have tried that one and liked it.

If you haven't already, load up the sounddriver software and connect the MIDI up. Offers much much more parameter tweaking. As well, many downloadable patches available.

I second that!

I use the POD for bass as well. As a matter of fact, I'm finding it hard to want to spring for the Bass POD. With the Bassman setting, POD clean, pre-amp, and SoundDiver you can get a lot of sounds out of that thing. The chorus effect ain't bad for bass if you don't over do it.

Regards,
PAPicker

you will be suprised at the amps on the pod that work well for bass, since you don't really have to worry about speaker damage,volume,etc.

Shoot

Ya know! I had tha pod 1.o and never pluged my bass into it, and thats odd for me being the experimenter I am.
Dang Im gonna have ta get one again.

Back