Question about College

v01d

I plan on attending college for audio production. I'm quite new to making beats and only recently got the hang of it. My question is should i take classes before attending college to learn the software better?

Get in touch with the college you plan on attending and ask them what an incoming student's expected skill/proficiency/experience level is.
Nobody here can tell you what they think you ought to know.

I plan on attending college for audio production. I'm quite new to making beats and only recently got the hang of it. My question is should i take classes before attending college to learn the software better?

With a reputable college they will actually have you pass some type of audition for certain classes, if not----they don't give a flying doughnut hole about you and just want your money and you can drop out after not being able to keep up or comprehend the work load.

:cool:

gota echo what's been said before....

the college are gonna determine what level you're at and whether or not you're ready for that level of education....

if they don't,,,,it's either a very basic level course, or there's something wrong!

look into the modules/course content if you can, and see what work is planned and what tools they'll expect you to use....

i only jumped ship to protools cos my college used it,,,,but in hindsight, it was worth taking the time to prepare.

Back