Quality Commentary - not an mp3

madmush said:
For me that's true even when it's a performance of another. They fulfill a passion in my heart. And the greatest compliments I've been given are when someone felt that a song of mine expressed their desire... which was fantastic, because it reminded me that i wasn't alone!

Yes, that is what I meant, when I said that I listen for that in other musicians/singers. I can actually cry. It is as if they are expressing the very depths of my soul. And I think...How'd they do that? To feel what I feel, and not even know I exist? Man this thing called music. Isn't it wonderful?!!!

For me, the song I can't leave alone..I listen every single day several times, is JAZZMANGS "Hard to breathe". It as if he wrote it just for me. But I do love a lot of others music on here, and can listen to them a lot. It is just that JAZZMANGS really touched my heart. I liked your trippy one... :D

What is it about particular mp3s you've found here that makes you listen to them again and again? Which mp3s?
A few of the tracks I have cycling on my jukebox currently are: The Ledge/Kafer, That’s What I’d Say/famous beagle, Rough Diamond/My Handsome Nell, Twists and Turns/Mike Lacourse, You Won’t Know my Name/Tim van Geelen, Whisper Your Magnificance/uhh it’s Charlie, Acoustic ditty/Finster, Die/Nyquil-a-holics, Hard to Breath/Jazzmang, and a lot of the Rumble solos. I listen to the jukebox while I’m online and sometimes at other times, through a variety of different playback systems depending on where I am. Some of the pieces mean something to me personally, others I like for various reasons of sonority and style.

Tim

Back