punkrock

Wow

Wow guys, thanx!
I did use my Dmp3 on the overheads with a pair of Oktava mics. The drum sound is bouncing of the ceiling to much I think, and the hi hat isn't what I wanted...but I really like that preamp.
Everything is really in it's place I thought...which was my goal...now if I could only sing better I'd put a vocal on there too.

bone

Yeah, this has definitely got the spirit of punk, speaking as someone who was doing it (to the best of my limited ability) in 77. Mix sounds great to me. Really would like the hear the vocal now. Have you got a lyric? Great thing about punk was how it opened up every area of life for songs.
If you want to hear what happened to the first generation when it ran out of energy, check my soundclick site!

bone said:
Wow guys, thanx!
I did use my Dmp3 on the overheads with a pair of Oktava mics. The drum sound is bouncing of the ceiling to much I think, and the hi hat isn't what I wanted...but I really like that preamp.
Everything is really in it's place I thought...which was my goal...now if I could only sing better I'd put a vocal on there too.

bone

yea i had been debated if the dmp3 was right but the drums sound nice and i think if there were vocals it would sound so much better, just try it out and see how they sound

Back