Punk Jingle Vol.2

Polska_77

Firstoff I'd like to thank everyone who visited my other thread. For those who didn't, I'm recording background music for a Radio Jingle. I just recorded another minute "song" and would like you guys to tell me wich one you like better and also comment on the MIX. I tried to fuck with the guitars a little but whatever I did made'em sound like crap.

Heres the New Clip:

Heres the Old one:

Which one do you like better?

EDIT: and sorry for making you listen to my shitty 3 chord songs, but this is due after easter and if it goes on air I get famous and get Pussy sooooo

Last edited:
Polska_77 said:
Hehehehe Yep. You got me there, wich one you think I should Use?
The new one. It just sounds better.

I detect a hint of the "ex" pistols "Revolution in the Classroom" in there too. Good little tune. You should turn it into something.

Yeah,
The Clashist new one. Now they did solos.
Is gooot! Make more. eat rollmops - make fartz.
It's quite a good bit of recording - well done. I hope it achieves your aim for you - would you then breed the cats for feral fur?

rayc said:
Yeah,
The Clashist new one. Now they did solos.
Is gooot! Make more. eat rollmops - make fartz.
It's quite a good bit of recording - well done. I hope it achieves your aim for you - would you then breed the cats for feral fur?

Thanks Ray, Always nice to get compliments from someone who's recordings sound like yours.

I made a whole lot of farts this Easter

Cheers!

p.s. I ripped off "stay free" kinda on purpose, but all other similarities are purely coincidental.

Thanks Everybody For Feedback!

I really appreiate your help, I just turned in 2 versions for the guy to choose, I hope he makes somethin out of it.

Thanks again for listening

Cheers!

Back