Protestors Deliver 300 Pounds of Poop to Nancy Pelosi's House...

Right action... wrong reason :cautious:

"""San Francisco's infamous poop map got a massive update last week after pro-Palestinian protesters dumped 300 pounds of cow manure outside Nancy Pelosi's home. After the large delivery of bovine excrement was placed, the group held signs reading "NANCY PELOSI ENOUGH WITH THIS S—T" and "STOP ARMING ISRAEL. ARMS EMBARGO NOW.""""

Right action... wrong reason :cautious:

"""San Francisco's infamous poop map got a massive update last week after pro-Palestinian protesters dumped 300 pounds of cow manure outside Nancy Pelosi's home. After the large delivery of bovine excrement was placed, the group held signs reading "NANCY PELOSI ENOUGH WITH THIS S—T" and "STOP ARMING ISRAEL. ARMS EMBARGO NOW.""""
If only they cared as much about how their own city is being crapified and the border to *their* country being overrun with invaders.

If only they cared as much about how their own city is being crapified and the border to *their* country being overrun with invaders.
California made Spanish mandatory in grade school back in the 70's if I recall...
Chinese and Arabic should be lots of fun for genZ :alien:

Give the Arabs and Israelis all the weapons and ammo they want and lets hope they wipe each other out.

300 lbs they say? Hmm. That’s a small percentage of the stuff that’s come out of her mouth over the years.
:D

While any aggravation like this that's brought to Nanzi's doorstep is hilarious it's unclear to me why US taxpayers are obliged to subsidize for all eternity what's at root an ethno-tribal religious state who decided they had to pitch their tent right amongst their mortal enemies and who are *never* going to be self-sustaining to the tune of endless billions prioritized over any unmet needs in the US. I've heard vague assertions about them being our "ally" in the region. Aside from killing a bunch of sailors trying to sink a US warship under really shady circumstances - including a huge coverup with LBJ once again throwing US servicemen under the bus - and literally selling out the US stealing US military secrets to trade to Russia for Jewish hostages it's not clear to me what they do for the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: RFR
Back