Promeek for sale, in Joemeek green.

???????????????????????????????????

You're totally missing my point.

In the thread you just posted ( if you never took time to read it) Alan says they have shut Promeek down, and stopped them from using both the name and the color.

So, why are there promeek units out there for sale ?

Im pretty sure they have complied, as Alan noted, but i guess some dealers are going ahead with sales on existing stock....sorry i pissed in your Wheaties:D

And if it isn't existing stock, you'll get a red tfpro box instead. Which is the same, but legal. :)

What I have noticed is that tfpro hasn't come up with a successor to the MC2, which is the only product of Joe Meeks I really founs interesting. I'm hoping Alan Hyatt won't let me down there. :)

Ah well, I don't have the money to get one this year anyway. :D

The TFPro Red color is not legal.

While I can not go into this here, JM UK and TFPro have gone way overboard. They have said one thing, and have gone ahead and done another. We take all of their words as lies.

Believe me when I tell you that this will all be over very soon.

Uuuuh, you can't exactly claim trademark infringement on Joe Meeks green color when tfpro is using red....

:confused:

I'm on your side Alan... hope this thread didn't upset you the wrong way. Just wanted to make sure you know what's on sale here in Europe.

I took a wild guess that you didn't approve of this sale.

Alan,

Just a personal opinion, but after reading this and associated threads, I think it's time to "take the gloves off" and actually try take TF and Co totally out of the scene for the foreseable future.

Until now I wasn't aware of the hassles you were having over the JM acquisition................I usually only read threads of specific interest, so hadn't picked up on this issue.................consequently, I'll apologise here for any distraction we may be causing re Wordley and FEA, but that doesn't mean we will let up:) .

Regards.

:cool:

ausrock said:
Alan,

Just a personal opinion, but after reading this and associated threads, I think it's time to "take the gloves off" and actually try take TF and Co totally out of the scene for the foreseable future.
Regards.

:cool:

This is exactly what we are now doing. Many people do not under stand the law. While I can't reveal our legal position, all I can say is that in 8 to 12 weeks or so, TFPro will be out of business, JM UK will be broke and owe me a good deal of money.

To all of those people who are looking to buy TFPro products, you are free to do what you wish. Your choices are few. You wait for the new Joemeeks to come to market with better quality and sound, or buy a TFPro and hope you have no problems, but in either case, TFPro and JM UK will be gone soon enough.

So, how come the use of red on TFpro products isn't legal? Fearn? :confused: Or do they just look exactly like the old Joemeek stuff; only red.

Mark7 said:
So, how come the use of red on TFpro products isn't legal? Fearn? :confused: Or do they just look exactly like the old Joemeek stuff; only red.

Well this goes into duplicating a product exactly inside and out, and only changeing the name and color. There is such a thing called artistic and intellectual property rights...

Ah, well, OK, that's another thing then, it's not the color that is illegal, it's that they are still using their old designs.

I thought you hadn't actually bought the circuit designs too, just the trademark, but that was wrong then.

Back