Project Hell Cow !!!

ProjectHellCow

Hello fellow artists... and recording drones! I have been sent here by the Mighty Hell Cow to introduce to you... Project Hell Cow!

What is Project Hell Cow you ask? Its an online documentary of one bands epic journey to the top... or the bottom! Our videos start from the young days of our home recording struggles, and will one day depict us in very high places looking down upon you! Watch as we write, practice, play, and record our own original music in our make-shift home studio secret layer... cave! Learn valuable lessons with us like "Egg cartons suck" and "The camera is still on"! Watch as we rise to fame, or fail miserably and become wife beating alcoholics! :drunk:

http://www.ProjectHellCow.com is on its 9th episode so don't wait! Get your fair share of insane metal at our website, or follow us on Facebook, MySpace, and YouTube!!!

Comments and opinions are welcome! Thanks for looking!
Mike

P.S. I know you all love the egg cartons :)

Some of the greatest recording artists of our time are wife beating alcoholics. You have to make sure it's your third or fourth wife, though. :)

Hey, I moved this over to the Marketing/Publicity forum where it belongs. Good luck with your rise to fame and spousal relations.

Woah! You guys seem to speak from experience! Thankfully we know about the woes of wife beating, and egg cartons! None of us are actually married, so that leaves the wife beating to you (kcearl, I would probably lay low for a bit if I were you). As far as the egg cartons go (sorry no eggs) don't worry, we're only going to do a demo in that room.If we decide to further delve into home recording land, it will likely change to oc703 and other proper acoustic treatment. That damn room is very small though (can't even capture the three of us at once in our videos!) so we're not sure just yet...

Chili, sorry I wasn't sure where to post it :confused: I'm a newbie :cool:

Thanks for the comments, and check us out!

Mike

Back