Progressive Rock - demo #5- "ShakeDown"

Hey,

That's some pretty groove-y stuff there were a few moments where I thought the 2000's version of Charlie's Angels theme music was about to start.

Hey,

That's some pretty groove-y stuff there were a few moments where I thought the 2000's version of Charlie's Angels theme music was about to start.

heheh, pevy sue.... thanks for listening, wow, charlies angels eh? never heard that one...
now i'm kinda curious...

Sounding pretty cool that...nice tight mix and I love the synth sounds around 2.40

Mark

hey mcmac! thanks for checking this one out.
this is the 5th demo i've posted,
but even since posting this, i've re-recorded all the guitars, using some new sounds i've come up with...

the synths are done with presonus studio one Presence XT.

Dang you Bat!

I've been working on resurrecting and finishing some old band practice recordings that I did about 15 years ago, mixed a couple and the thought I would pop on an see what was going on here at HR. Clicked on Shakedown..... now I'm down to Wild Animals on your Soundcloud page. I'll never get anything done this way!!!!!

GOOD STUFF! :thumbs up:

I love that section .32 to .59. Composition and production top shelf as usual. I'm hearing Rush, Jane's Addiction...and Gonzo. This is great

Really intuitive music! Lots of great stuff going on there...who needs vocals? I hear Kansas influence in there too. Very cool good job

Dang you Bat!

I've been working on resurrecting and finishing some old band practice recordings that I did about 15 years ago, mixed a couple and the thought I would pop on an see what was going on here at HR. Clicked on Shakedown..... now I'm down to Wild Animals on your Soundcloud page. I'll never get anything done this way!!!!!

GOOD STUFF! :thumbs up:
hey talis, thanks for checking this one...,
and sorry for the sidetracking!

I love that section .32 to .59. Composition and production top shelf as usual. I'm hearing Rush, Jane's Addiction...and Gonzo. This is great

hey bulls,
rush, janes, that's all good stuff!!

i've got this one back on the back burner, i'm going to re-record the guitars, and work the drum track some more,
then i'll have a final posting.

appreciate the comments

Really intuitive music! Lots of great stuff going on there...who needs vocals? I hear Kansas influence in there too. Very cool good job

bruthish, thanks for listening!
kansas, i don't know if i'd ever list them as an influence,
but i did love Masques and Song for America.

i DO have a vocal treatment for this one,
but i wont focus on that until after this new instrumental album gets released.
it will be called "Elemental"

Back