Progressive Melodic Metal

Wireneck

It has been a while since I have posted anything...I just wanted to share some tunes that I have been working on for a while. I am sure some of you have heard quite a few versions of these songs in some shape or form but these are the final completed versions. I recorded everything but the drums in my home studio. We mixed/Mastered in another studio.
Any thoughts on the material are appreciated. Mix/Recording comments are welcome as well but these are the final versions.

Thanks in Advance

http://www.theuniversedivide.net/TheBurden

our real site if you are interested is
www.myspace.com/TheBurdenofExistence

Great stuff, man, very nice.:)
Wonderful quality mixes, sounds totally professional and that's due to the fine performances too. Well done, wish you luck with sales!;)

Joeym- Thanks for listening man, I appreciate the kind words. Considering the gear used and our budget I am really happy with how things turned out.

It's pretty good. I'm personally not a fan of chick singers or that genre in general, but she looks good and yall seem to have done a pretty good job. Good luck. :drunk:

Listening to the awakening.
Sounds pretty good.

I wasn't a huge fan of the pauses around the 1:00 mark. When the guitar cuts out it just seems like all the energy is gone. It works a little better when you add the lead guitar to the same riff around 2:40 though.
Actually, I kind of feel like the energy overall was really low for this genre. The production is good, but it doesn't have that same epic feel as, say, Nightwish.

Listening to the awakening.
Sounds pretty good.

I wasn't a huge fan of the pauses around the 1:00 mark. When the guitar cuts out it just seems like all the energy is gone. It works a little better when you add the lead guitar to the same riff around 2:40 though.
Actually, I kind of feel like the energy overall was really low for this genre. The production is good, but it doesn't have that same epic feel as, say, Nightwish.

i'm 100% agreeing with mr VomitHatSteve. pauses = a little awkward. also, i felt like i wanted more guitar layers right from the start on this song, but overall, it's got a great feel and the production is amazing! nice work!

ff

This is KILLER!! Great song!! No critque here!!!!
Simply top shelf everything!!!

Yup as above....reminds me of Evanescence!

Back