Progressive - Flamencometal Solo-Guitar shred-track

9 strings

New Mix

Here's a littel experiment!
Thank you!

Don`t be too harsh with my english......;)

Last edited:
Great guitar tone on the classic guitar.
I found the electric lead parts beneath where they synchronized hard to make out at the beginning. Sounded a bit mushed.
The part around 2:30 sounded great, whatever that was.
You might have overdone it with the shredding at some points. The real highlights were the moments where the fast parts were interspersed with slower melodies and then the fast parts bolted out inbetween.

Very dynamic.

Fuck me though, you've got some great alternate picking skills.

Very unusual combo! I found the parts where the classical guitar is fast-picking (like at 1:30 and 2:40) the background chording sounds very clipped and some clear definition to it would sound better (to my ears).

I hear what sounds like clipping but it may just be the effects/amp settings (mainly at the beginning it jumps out at me).
The whole tune is being washed away from something - the definition is buried. Maybe the cymbals or the high eq on this needs to be adjusted.
That's just waht I'm hearing....YMMV.
Great arrangement and the playing is spectacular. I'd really like to hear this a little cleaner as the guitars are not shining as brightly as I think they could.

@Brutish.
Tony MacAlpine meets Siberian Orchestra.
oh man.....
@Bubba, yes many thanks, very gentle!

I wanted to combine metal with flamenco , it does not have to please everyone---sorry for the experiment...

New Mix: first post

Last edited:
I think what a lot of people are hearing as clipping is just a very harsh string sound and sharp attack.

It's definitely an experiment worth continuing.

I congratulate you on your ambitious and daring experiment.

I found the combination of nylon and metal just a little too weird for my taste. It was like having to listen to loud and soft simultaneously.

Sounds like a touch of Rodrigo y Gabriela to me. They like to mix nylon and metal in a few songs. Not a bad comparison.

I thought the performance was spot on, great musicianship. I heard some weak spots in the mix, but nothing really major, some clashing with the bass and kick. I'd have to go back and really hunt for it, so not a real problem.

Thanks for posting this up.

I'm sure the clipping is the hard picked nylon strings. Try some fast attack compression on the classical during the harsh parts and see if that helps...I REALLY liked this.

@BroKen_H , yes thank you!
Maybe I should design the whole thing as an acoustic or Metasong.
I'm sure the clipping is the hard picked nylon strings. Try some fast attack compression on the classical during the harsh parts and see if that helps.
good idea, i try it!

But this song is not easy für me,
if I decide while still maintaining a mix of both,...

The Metalrhytmen I have to completely redesign and I need to make more accurate and I need a bass player my bass player has canceled,
many problems but somehow I like the song ....to throw away is still time!

BTW, if you put your country in the location field, it will be a lot easier to work with your English...If we know you are from Uzbekistan or Belarus, it helps us sort out your sentence structure.

Germany was also the minds behind aspirin and air bags.

Some say they also invented beer, but records show that ancient Egypt had fermented wheat and hops beverages....I guess barley is the difference, although some even like rice (Bud).
I don't drink any more, but when I did, there was nothing like a Beck's or imported Heineken. But what do we expect from a country that has at least 10 different types of GLASSES to drink beer from? They ought to make some fine brew!

Nothing wrong with being German in my book. My grandfather was von Bargen.
Ihre Musik ist hervorragend. Halten Sie sich die arbeit gute. (I may be a little rusty). Mein opa sprach etwas Deutch zu uns als kinders.

That is some bitching guitar playing. The electric rhythms aren't that great sounding, but the rest is pretty good.

Ihre Musik ist hervorragend. Halten Sie sich die arbeit gute. (I may be a little rusty). Mein opa sprach etwas Deutch zu uns als kinders.
Cool you speak good german! Thanks, we have a lot of fine beer, also new boutique series, mmmh.
If you only drink a sip of it,, you never want something else .....its unbeliveable.
Bargen:
Ortsteil Bargen (Helmstadt-Bargen) der Gemeinde Helmstadt-Bargen im Rhein-Neckar-Kreis, Baden-Württemberg very nice!

@FoulPhil
That is some bitching guitar playing. The electric rhythms aren't that great sounding, but the rest is pretty good.

Yes, the electric rhytm i make it complete new, it was a skizze.

Back