Programming?

Never touched it...but people still use ColdFusion!?

More than ever actually. First Macromedia bought it, then Adobe bought it. It runs on Java now.
It's the fastest development environment I have ever used. Coders get all "PC vs Mac" about it but I don't care about that crap - I just pick the tool that gets the job done as fast and trouble free as possible.

If your interested: Top 100 ColdFusion websites

So super mega awesome! Nice you stayed with it as well!

It made it real easy to get a career going :) I got out of programming for a few years and started a fine art career doing real trippy paintings in the early 90's (and real trippy music :eek: ) - then I started getting into graphic design. Then the internet came out and I just happened to have all the skills needed to build websites and interactive media. Worked out pretty well. :D

Now I am back into music so I made LiveFrequency.

just starting out with C++...

programmed in BASIC on my old Commodore, but then took a 20-some year detour to party hardy and lift heavy things for a living. :)

I've been wanting to learn programming for a while now...looking into doubling my major with Computer Science. Maybe :)

Good, can you tell me how to get bullet points working properly?

Well, at least from my understanding, if you load the bullet into a gun that properly takes that bullet and then pull the trigger, the bullet then comes out and the point of the bullet will pierce what it hits and then mushroom out as it was designed to do...

I learned Ada back in the day. It was already outdated when I learned it. What a waste of time. It doesn't matter though, computers and programming are just a fad anyway - they'll never develop into anything useful. Just glorified typewriters...

Back