Progession

Kevlar

Not Expecting to get a huge thread outta this cuz it just may be a few but don't you feel great when you look back at your old work an realize how far you have come? I just the other day was putting my work from last year(around the same time) on a disk along with the newer things i have created an the difference is night an day.
Not saying i'm great at the present moment but just that little bit of progression give's u that push to get your ass over that next hurtle. It's not just rhymes with me it's just knowledge of this music thing period. I have to say i have HR to thank for most of the knowledge i've gained. I mean yeah there are plenty of other site's but none have always had an answer for my questions an in some cases had the answers to my problems. I just want to thank everyone on this site who contributes an i would also like to know how many of you have gone back maybe not even as far as i did an seen how you have improved.(for me it was drastic)
Now for a QUESTION???

I'm using Reason an i'm having a problem with the sampler.
When I grab my sample with recycle an i get it at the right bar length i save it an bring it into reason. Now when the sampler comes up is there anyway i can play the sample without triggering it with the keyboard? The only way i've found other than playin it with the keyboard is using the "to track" feature in the "dr rex" loop player. basically i wanna hear what happens to the full sample after i add effects an what not an it's only playin bit's on the keyboard....

Thanks for the help

Peace,

Kevlar

i still have not found a message board that is as helpful as the people here. ive been to some hip-hop only boards, but most of those are filled with flamers/trolls, and legit questions get shot down.

peace
LB

Back