problems in reason 3

tasdan

i know its probably not the right place but maybe u guys can help.

Hey, recently ive been using the lfo allot in the subtractor in reason 3, spending time on automating the rate in one or two bars of a bassline, only for me to copy and paste the bassline once im happy with it, and the automation falls out of sync, ive noticed that the automation falls out of sync after ive pasted it once, the pasted bars are a different color to the original one. ive tried allot of things, fiddeling with the automation, deleting any automation that may have been on the grid before i pasted the bar, ive even tried opening the project in reason 4 to discover it does the same thing.
The 4th bar i paste the automation is normally back in sync, and if i leave a space of a quater of a bar inbetween blocks the automation it correct.
Any help would be much apreciated.
Ive had a few suggestions from the good chaps on the thread i left here:

http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=78818
But no go'ers so far.

Sorry for the epic post but this is really pissing me off.
Thanks!

i know its probably not the right place but maybe u guys can help.

Hey, recently ive been using the lfo allot in the subtractor in reason 3, spending time on automating the rate in one or two bars of a bassline, only for me to copy and paste the bassline once im happy with it, and the automation falls out of sync, ive noticed that the automation falls out of sync after ive pasted it once, the pasted bars are a different color to the original one. ive tried allot of things, fiddeling with the automation, deleting any automation that may have been on the grid before i pasted the bar, ive even tried opening the project in reason 4 to discover it does the same thing.
The 4th bar i paste the automation is normally back in sync, and if i leave a space of a quater of a bar inbetween blocks the automation it correct.
Any help would be much apreciated.
Ive had a few suggestions from the good chaps on the thread i left here:

http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=78818
But no go'ers so far.

Sorry for the epic post but this is really pissing me off.
Thanks!

Forgive me if this sounds dumb to suggest because it might have been one of the first things you did...but did you try right-clicking the knob and hitting "edit automation"? A visual rep of just the automation for that parameter will pop up. I would try making a new second bar by copying the auto, THEN going to the piano roll and copying the note info on top, and see if you can copy that new bar and it gives you trouble. If it does, you should see the exact mis-alignment bar-by-bar on that display, and you could maybe recopy the auto for each bar..I've done things like this before...if Reason and I get in a fight *I* win no matter how much extra work it is lol. Thousand pardons if this is one of the first things you thought of and already tried it! Other than that I'd assume you have a pretty stubborn glitch.

Back