Problem with CW Audio Finder

SBax

I have a dedicated computer using Sonar 1 with the latest CWAF. The setup is simple with a clean Windows install. C: drive for Sonar and plugins and D: for all audio files. When I run CWAF (with all drives checked in the option) it says all files are missing. When I click Locate Missing it finds all the audio files in the new window on the D: drive but it still says they are missing but it gives the right location which is D:. There is no "orphaned" or "referenced" just 'not found".

Thanks for any help.

Eeek. SONAR changed file extensions between versions 1 and 2. So if you have SONAR 1 and the newest CWAF, it simply won't work properly.

Don't worry. The CWAF version for you Sonar version should be on the CD... :)

Thanks for the replys. After many weeks of confusion I wondered if the problem was that all the audio files were in the root directory on D: Once I made a folder and inserted all the audio files in the folder on D: the program worked find. It found everything including Cakewalk Pro Audio 9, Sonar 1. and the upgraded (patched) Sonar 1 files that are now cwb and cwp file extentions.

Back