Presonus studio one

yes,its the dogs bollocks :D

soooooo easy to use,guys on my home forum are loving it and a few have already switched over :)

The ARTIST version (which is what comes bundled with their products) isn't quite as good as the PROFFESIONAL and PRODUCER versions. The ARTIST version does not allow third party plugins whereas the other versions do. That being said, it is a GREAT DAW that comes with all the basics (complressor, eq, effects, etc.). So if you know what you are doing you can get a great mix and even a decent master just with the cheap version. I personally use the professional version because I'm partial to all of my third party stuff. I prefer it to pro tools even.

The producer version lets you do the plugins and such. If you go for pro you get melodyne free (which I nthink costs a couple hundred bucks usually? I've never priced it). As well as a mastering suite in the pro version.

I think it's nice and easy to use for sure. I have no idea how it is for work flow for more advanced users, some of the things that are easy for us may make it a pain for them.

Back