Power Mac Sound Cards???

Blue Budda

Any Suggestions on G-4 compatable sound cards (with break out boxes?)...any power mac users out there???....(any advice/help on software/soundcard suggestions welcome)
Thanx !!!!

I've got Digi001 card and ProTools LE software from Digidesign. It works like a wonder. The breakout box gives you 8 analog I/O, 8 channels ADAT I/O and stereo S/PDIF I/O. The software gives you 24 tracks audio at 24-bits or 16-bit, 48 or 44,1kHz quality. The mixer has unlimited aux inputs for monitoring sounds through the cards inputs or via the internal buses, and 128 MIDI tracks. And of course automated mixing and RTAS plug-ins. At the moment I don't think the software supports Velocity Engine, so there is a limited number of plug-ins you can use at the same time, but version 5.1 is due later this year. Check their website to see all the plug-ins that are compatible and the specs.

http://www.digidesign.com

For some reason, I cannot access digidesign's website, and not only that, I live in Hong Kong now, and most companies wont ship here.....any other suggestions??????

Back