posted our whole album! take a listen

eeb

I posted this in the marketing forum but i guess it more suited here.

We just posted our whole first album for streaming purposes on our myspace page. (using the reverbnation widget)

I'm very proud of this. I'm really anxious to hear some feedback. So far we've been getting lots of positive reactions.

what do you all think?

www.myspace.com/rabbittransit

good to hear! We invested countless hours writing and recording.. not to mention money.. it's really nice to hear that people are liking it. (probably one of the first bands/albums i've been a part of that i'm actually really really proud of.)

yes. go to the bottom.. it's in the reverbnation player. (we're not on a label so we don't get fancy post as many songs as you want priveledges)

Those are great songs -- I can't get the reverbnation player to work, though -- it just sits there and doesn't play anything when I click on different songs or click play. But the 4 songs at the top play fine.

The myspace player seems like it's squashing a lot of dynamics out of the songs -- I bet they sound noticeably better with the original dynamics.

The mixing is good - - the instruments are very well leveled and placed. I wanted to hear the vocals have a little more presence - not necessarily louder, but maybe with some EQ clearance. But that's minor -- nice tunes!!!

Those are great songs -- I can't get the reverbnation player to work, though -- it just sits there and doesn't play anything when I click on different songs or click play. But the 4 songs at the top play fine.

The myspace player seems like it's squashing a lot of dynamics out of the songs -- I bet they sound noticeably better with the original dynamics.

The mixing is good - - the instruments are very well leveled and placed. I wanted to hear the vocals have a little more presence - not necessarily louder, but maybe with some EQ clearance. But that's minor -- nice tunes!!!

are you using ie 6? I noticed it had trouble in ie 6.

should work fine in 7 or better yet firefox

:)

Back