Post Your MP3 songs, along with whichever Soundcard, Software, etc.. that you used !!

berkleywoods

Hey everyone!

Post your mp3s, and include which soundcard, software, and anything else you used....

I think this can give everyone, including me, a better idea of the capabilities of each soundcard and sofware, plus it will give everyone who posts a chance to show off some of their favorite home recordings....

I hopefully look forward to many replies and posts....

-bw

Ive heard some great stuff done with a Soundblaster Live card and some shit done with a Delta 1010....having played around with both i can tell you the 1010 is significantly (100+ times)better than the SB......while in theory your idea is a good one, it wont give a clear idea of the capabilities of a soundcard and software.....

you can go to the mp3 mixing clinic and listen to some stuff and ask what gear they used.........

Re: Post Your MP3 songs, along with whichever Soundcard, Software, etc.. that you used !!

berkleywoods said:
I think this can give everyone, including me, a better idea of the capabilities of each soundcard and sofware

I don't think it will. There are just too many factors to consider besides soundcards and software.

Ive heard some great stuff done with a Soundblaster Live card and some shit done with a Delta 1010....having played around with both i can tell you the 1010 is significantly (100+ times)better than the SB......while in theory your idea is a good one, it wont give a clear idea of the capabilities of a soundcard and software.....

Exactly. Remember what sjoko did with Pro Tools Free and little else?

;)

and have you ever heard the crap I did with a pretty decent Delta Audiophile?.....:eek:

Back