Post your latest purchase!

Well, you are the poster child for healthy living. :D

You put de banana in da cheese sauce, you wash 'em boat down...
I saw it and had to buy it. I have no idea what to do with it, maybe donate it to a soup kitchen with a big bag of chips/ Save it for the Zombie Apocalypse? Sell it on Ebay? (I just realized; if you make me laugh, half of the selling job is done. Insidious.)

Hey, do those things taste like a freshly-brewed cup every time, or do they get grungy and impart a leftover coffee taste?

Hey, do those things taste like a freshly-brewed cup every time, or do they get grungy and impart a leftover coffee taste?
Fresh every time; they do require cleaning every now and then though, just like any other coffee maker. Every 3 months or so you have to descale them and I normally clean the needles out when I do that. Keeps it up and running easy enough.

View attachment 94806
Old kuerig died so she had to be replaced. Touchscreen K-cup bliss. :D

We just got that same one a couple months ago. Love it! Especially love that it keeps water hot and ready to brew as long as it's on. Don't forget to turn it off if you're not having coffee for a while. I can't imagine that it's too good on the electric bill when it's keeping water near boiling 24x7.

The carafe option is cool too, when you have company and you don't want everybody waiting their turn with an empty cup like some sort of a homeless soup line :D

We just got that same one a couple months ago. Love it! Especially love that it keeps water hot and ready to brew as long as it's on. Don't forget to turn it off if you're not having coffee for a while. I can't imagine that it's too good on the electric bill when it's keeping water near boiling 24x7.

The carafe option is cool too, when you have company and you don't want everybody waiting their turn with an empty cup like some sort of a homeless soup line :D
We've got hard water around these parts so it gets turned off when not in use just to avoid the heating element getting any undue mineral buildup on it. I'm thinking that's what caused the water pump to fail in the dead one...not sure though.

We've got hard water around these parts so it gets turned off when not in use just to avoid the heating element getting any undue mineral buildup on it. I'm thinking that's what caused the water pump to fail in the dead one...not sure though.

Oh, yeah. And if you can imagine it, Terre Haute's way worse. I try to use CLR on everythnig on a pretty regular basis, but I still have to constantly replace anything that water touches. It just eats faucets here.

Yeah you can't beat a bit of Eddie Cochran. It's a shame Jeanie Jeanie Jeanie & Nervous Breakdown aren't on it but I have them several times on other albums. Eddie's Blues and Milk Cow Blues are there so I can let the others pass.

Also got a nice little Billy Fury LP for 50 Pence. I do love a bargain. :thumbs up:

billy.jpg

No one in my family carries that name

I have been purchasing a lot of rare soul 45s though

Got this for 99c from ebay in Belgium, maybe worth $25-40...been buying two or three 45's a week as Im hoping to get a spot at a soul club in NYC next year

Back