Politics Again BUT With A Twist…What Are Some Ideas To Improve Our Broken Political System?

Are you a Christian, did I touch a nerve? I am not about to read all of this
Haha! Nope, Not even close to any religion.

So it seems that reading is something you don't like to do? Well that explains a bunch.

Closed mind, closed ears = lack of ability to evolve. Some would call that... Nevermind, you are not reading this anyway.

Still, I wish the best for you and your family. We still gotta live together until the aliens come back! LOL

It'll never happen. A person can go into office with the best intentions, and the power instinctively takes over.

Also, as it's been shown time and time again, old politicians have a tendency to teach new politicians the ropes to getting things done. Which usually end up NOT having the public's best interest in mind. If you hear some of the pork that are put in bills to get them passed, your blood pressure should go through the roof.

Will all it's problems, it's still the greatest political system in the world. You just have to be stopped by a cop in another country to wish you were talking to a US cop. The most blaring example is Amanda Knox. What year in the 21st century were the Italian authorities claiming she was part of a Satanic cult?

It truly is what it's all about.

Where else are we going to 'shit talk' and not screw up our relationships with our family and neighbors that we must deal with regularly?

Fun here. Not so much in reality day to day placement.

Cheers!
Some of the taunting is hard to take on occasion. That said, best to stay cool...

Some of the taunting is hard to take on occasion. That said, best to stay cool...
Fair enough man. My bad. No disrespect meant.

But come on, Biden is a foolish old wolf in sheep's clothing. IMO. No facts make that not the truth to me.

Mr Trumpy is no angel obviously. But things were sure better for me when he was at the helm. Not sure I have any other choice but to hope his next term will be similar. I can only aspire for better than wars, inflation, crime, and paying for people to live here for free that haven't been vetted.

This current administration has failed miserably. Don't care who takes over, this one has got to go for my well being.

Fair enough man. My bad. No disrespect meant.

But come on, Biden is a foolish old wolf in sheep's clothing. IMO. No facts make that not the truth to me.

Mr Trumpy is no angel obviously. But things were sure better for me when he was at the helm. Not sure I have any other choice but to hope his next term will be similar. I can only aspire for better than wars, inflation, crime, and paying for people to live here for free that haven't been vetted.

This current administration has failed miserably. Don't care who takes over, this one has got to go for my well being.
No slight on you. No worries.

Perhaps that's how I'll go out. On a three wheeled etrike entering a church...
Yeah, that eulogy would be epic!

Eulogy? I thought you said you was from Canadia? I mean, American-Canadian, whatever the sam hill that is. Clarification, sam hill, for those across the pond, or wherever, that's American-American for wtf izat.

Back