Politics Again BUT With A Twist…What Are Some Ideas To Improve Our Broken Political System?

Laws must be universally applicable to all citizens. Any law that cannot be decided upon is obviously not very well written and should be sent back to the authors.
Agreed but maybe the SC is reduced to 5 instead of 8 allowing a majority vote, especially if Congress (who has to endorse/approve) is reduced. My quasi-Libertarian views are that there is just too much lethargy and stagnation in our system that doesn’t seem to work efficiently or effectively as the voice of the people. How can we improve that without decreasing representation and shying away from corporate/special interests better than we are now?

Term limits and mandatory military service wouldn't be necessary if the federal government was truly accountable and subordinate to the states, and the states were subordinate to their populations.
If everyone understood the founding fathers original constitutional intentions, then everyone would understand how much their vote truly matters.

"By the people for the people..."
What's best for the people is what's best for their government.
What's best for government is never what's best for the people...
Well, sadly that isn't the way it is now.

Revolution is not going to happen. So we sadly accept the way it is now...

The "impression" from the outside is that it is already like everything planned,
and directed by an outside "director" (that "everything" inspires but honesty)
composed of a small number of individuals with very little interest in the real common good
of which much information can be found around,
apart from the now constant unacceptable evidence & immorality of the facts ,

one thing among many that could be done
would be the psychological test of honesty
(broadcast live on television)
a test that really exists and that would make a strong contribution
the person who intends to be a politician must overcome it completely otherwise he cannot,

there is a document to which a person named Franklin Delano Roosevelt considered very important,
the charter of human rights that includes the right to live in dignity,

too often ignored and reviled
which instead should be put before any other interest,

it should be posted in large enough font to be visually "impaired-proof "
in all public and private places where first and foremost its content must be respected,

it must be said, however, that unfortunately not all individuals share such wholesome principles-foundations,
preferring avidity (in voluntary form, perhaps more often of genetic origin...)
who too often has control even of individuals in decision-making roles that affect other people's lives,

could it be said that greed is one of the pricipal causes ?

Is that therefore it should be regarded as a very dangerous mental disease ,
for which scientific research should find a solution ?

.... with the understanding that poverty and hunger are among the major triggers....
that causes the psychosis of possessing more than others at any cost too ?

... just 2 cents about.
The problem I have with psych tests is they vary. When I worked at McDonald’s as my first job as a shift manager I failed 1 polygraph for missing exactly $100 from my deposit bag and it was not clerical error. I privately hired a PSE (think that was it)!test that I failed and a second poly that I passed. I was young with long hair and a ‘non-managerial’ lifestyle and believe it was a setup. Nonetheless, I failed 2 out 3 of tests for deception( two of them I paid for personally and unknown to my employer) and was innocent. Psychology is not an exact science.

And lol at Pelosi. That crusty old neurotic coot is still alive and kicking isn’t she. Wherever her resting place is I’m gonna find it and take a piss on her grave. I’m counting the days

Ok. How about triple or nothin? If Biden wins this November I’ll pay you $300. If not then I owe nothing and we both win!
I won't bet on that...If Biden wins, then there may actually be a revolution.

By that I guess I mean that the dem created - derogatory and bastardized term 'MAGA' people may actually revolt. Sadly, weak minded, pussy footed, snowflake, wussy dumb asses that voted by mail early for Brandon will be the first to lose their access to their social media. One death ray targeted at them will suffice! :ROFLMAO:

Well, at least I'll be pissed, hurt, and disgusted... I do not see it happening, but those fuckers seems to not stop at anything to get what they want, so... fingers crossed.

I hope that 'Dave's not here' . He wears me out with his TDS and inability to listen. Just sayin...

Well, sadly that isn't the way it is now.

Revolution is not going to happen. So we sadly accept the way it is now...
Even if a man were wise enough to conceive and implement a perfect government...
some asshole would still ruin it.

So Christian of all of you lol.
Christian? What the fuck is that? Is that a religion?

I really don't get how somehow a two party system is supposedly a divide between those who have religion, and those who don't? It seems that way.

I'm a musician who started playing because I wanted to get layed. It worked. Am I an asshole for that? Maybe. Wouldn't recommend dating rock stars to my two children who are girls. But they love me and I want the best for them. I surely do not force a false sense of reality in the form of religion to them. They can make their own choices.

A good steak and the love to/from family and a good dog is the basis of my religion. The opposite of 'shit in-shit out'.

I could give a fuck about what anyone believes in. I lean towards Republican because it seems the lesser of two evils at this particular point in time. I can only hope I am correct.

No loss of love for others that feel different.

Well, except for Dave. He just rubs me wrong because of his inability to listen and change his stubborn beliefs. Yet still, to each their own. He may be the next Brittney Spears and woo us with such awesomeness that we find religion... HAHA!

Sorry Dave, hope you have a sense of humor...

Perhaps Hunter Biden had the right idea...
Oh shit, I forgot. I ordered some awesome stickers that I think represents the current Hunter/Biden administration. Even cut nice to make them look real. Gonna place them all over bars and my studio to feel out the clients. Don't get me wrong. I been there in my past, that's why its funny now.

Here is a pic.:

Attachments

• Biden Baggy.jpg
    Biden Baggy.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 3

I really don't get how somehow a two party system is supposedly a divide between those who have religion, and those who don't? It seems that way.

I'm a musician who started playing because I wanted to get layed. It worked. Am I an asshole for that? Maybe. Wouldn't recommend dating rock stars to my two children who are girls. But they love me and I want the best for them. I surely do not force a false sense of reality in the form of religion to them. They can make their own choices.

A good steak and the love to/from family and a good dog is the basis of my religion. The opposite of 'shit in-shit out'.

I could give a fuck about what anyone believes in. I lean towards Republican because it seems the lesser of two evils at this particular point in time. I can only hope I am correct.

Well, except for Dave. He just rubs me wrong because of his inability to listen and change his stubborn beliefs. Yet still, to each their own. He may be the next Brittney Spears and woo us with such awesomeness that we find religion... HAHA!

Dave's not here, so carry on...

Are you a Christian, did I touch a nerve? I am not about to read all of this

Back