POD Pro and DL-4 Delay Modeler

wyanes

I have a POD Pro and a Line 6 Delay Modeler (DL4). I'd like to put the DL4 in the POD Pro's effects loop. I bought two insert cables (tip left, ring right) and hooked up the sends and returns. I put the POD's effect selecter in bypass mode. I can't hear the DL4. Why not? I've read both manuals but can't find the answer. Is there a way to turn the POD's effects loop on and off?

Thanks

True, in this case, the effects bypass position does not send the signal through the POD's built in effects. My problem concerns the POD's effects loop. I've inserted the DL-4, but it's not coming through.

Thanks for the response.

I've experimented...it doesn't make any difference. The effects loop does not seem to be active. I'm using the POD Pro in "Studio" mode. Perhaps the loop is only active in "Live" mode, though I've yet to try this (I bought this thing solely for direct recording). I've also inserted a different stereo effects processor (Intellifex) in the loop to see if the problem was an incompatibility with the DL-4. Nope. The effects loop simply doesn't work.

I emailed Line6 so we'll see what happens.

Thanks again.

Back