Pleeeeeez Check out this tune.

Sounds pretty good to me. Nothing jumps out as being particularly bad.

The main comment I would make is that some of the transitions are a bit long with not enough going on...like from 1.44 to 2.07. Maybe throw in a couple more "come alongs"?

I wouldn't mind a blazing guitar solo.

Maybe the bass and kick are a little low.

Are you using loops?

Good job.

Overall it sounds pretty except for the excessively long transitions that were mentioned before.

I guess this could be answered by knowing whether those were drum loops or not, but it sounds like there could be some phasing issues in the cymbals. It may just be a poor quality mp3 encoder but there may also be other problems. What are you using to convert to mp3?

I enjoyed the song very much. I think the intro is way too long, but that is just my opinion. It's just alot of chord patterns, maybe another guitar with some kind of solo or melody... maybe doing the melody of the chorus. Something like. Besides that I enjoyed your music, the lyrics are great. The end most definitely needs a guitar solo.

The only issue has been pointed out already - the intro and transitions take too much time.
Other than that - It sounds great - the quality is nice great mix, great vocals and lyrics.
Sounds like polished Green Day.
I like it alot.

i liked the song but i was distracted by a lot of skips and pops.... maybe it was due to the website not streaming the file properly or something... i don't know much about that but the song sounds pretty good.

Hey, nice guitar sound and playing even though it sounds like a modeller, albeit a good modeller (gt6?)

The chorus is nice. Pretty catchy. The intro was indeed long but good job overall.

CyanJaguar said:
Hey, nice guitar sound and playing even though it sounds like a modeller, albeit a good modeller (gt6?)

The chorus is nice. Pretty catchy. The intro was indeed long but good job overall.

Thanks. For the guitar, i mic'ed the guitar cab and recorded the guitars
twice left and right. Thanks again.

Back