Please, take a listen....

Hi...the site I was directed to looks to be in German. I don't read German, but it just has that LOOK to it, lol.

Also, when I clicked the one link I found, it asked me to sign up for something. I'm not very persistent, so I gave up.

I think it has potentual to be a pretty good song. But if anything is making it weak its the samples. They are lacking power. It almosts sounds like you got the samples from a Super Nintendo.

If you pump out those drums the sound could be very powerful.

Danny

chrisharris said:
Hi...the site I was directed to looks to be in German. I don't read German, but it just has that LOOK to it, lol.
Chris it's dutch (some dutchies are realy upset wen you cal them German)

Hi ferry
Funny song, it indeed sound like some sort of a mario bross tune. lol
it's a brit dull and overly compressed. if you play this with real ínstruments it could turn out pretty good

Remco

Has a nice DEVO vibe to it but it needs more "space" as in places where the wall of sound subsides. Those short staccato bursts of that ~0:40 were very cool! And I agree with the prior posters comment on the drums seeming somewhat muffled and buried.

That player at the site is hilarious. It has a frequency distribution "display" that is just an animation loop not related to the sounds being played. :)

Thanx for your critics Drstawl,

Again, I'm gonna work on this song. What I wonder is what you mean by devo vibe. Could you explain to me what you mean by this?

Yeah, I also thought the staccato thing is cool, it gives the song a little tension when heard alone.

Greetings,
Ferry123

Back