Please Help with Room setup!!!

elove

Hello all...I have a been adding some things to my rehearsal space and wanted some help at getting the right room mix. I have attached a sketch of my current setup. My setup now is just the way it was before I added the booth and everything else. Well I am ready to change it. So hit me up with some good ideas. Also, I needed some help with how I should treat the walls. Right now they are just sheat rock. I am not concerned with isolated the room, I just want it to have a good play back sound for my monitors. Let me know..

Attachments

• FLOORplan.jpg
    FLOORplan.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 65
there is not enough space between the door and booth for that set up. The door would be hitting the desk. Any other suggestions?

Are you sure theres not? Looking at that pic, even if it was a 36" door swing you would still have 7' to work with.

Well then I would put the desk on the north wall opposite where I had it in the pic.

OR

Another way to go, if you goal is MIX station, then you could expand the booth clear over to the other wall creating a 10x 14 space for the room which is a good demention. Then just treat the walls.

Back