Please comment and advice how to improve my vocal ..

Gidong

Here i attach my vocal recording with WHAT ARE WORDS original by Chris Medina .. Pls comment and advise .. Thanks

Attachments

• What Are Words - Gidong Finale.mp3
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
You posted like 20 minutes ago. People will respond in time. It might take a day or two, so have patience.

Nice voice. Really the only advice any singer needs is to find a good vocal coach. Support and breath control are pretty much the hardest to master if pitch is not a problem, which it is not for you. Proper support and voice placement will greatly improve your power and resonance. I can hear at times that you push from your throat instead of your center which closes off your sound...I know cuz I do the same thing. Your accent makes it hard for my american ears to understand some of the words, so maybe someone who can also help you tone down your accent, if that's something you want to do.

Nice voice. Really the only advice any singer needs is to find a good vocal coach. Support and breath control are pretty much the hardest to master if pitch is not a problem, which it is not for you. Proper support and voice placement will greatly improve your power and resonance. I can hear at times that you push from your throat instead of your center which closes off your sound...I know cuz I do the same thing. Your accent makes it hard for my american ears to understand some of the words, so maybe someone who can also help you tone down your accent, if that's something you want to do.

Thanks for the great advise .. i really appreciate it and i'll try to do what ur suggestion to improve my singing skills ..

The only thing I heard was some strain on the highest notes, but you're a good singer, with a good voice, just remember to sing it with feeling, otherwise, practice your scales so that the transition into the higher regesters is nice and smooth.

Thanks im new here :-)

No problem; welcome to the site.

I could only catch a little of your sample, poor internet connection. Sounded good to me. Like Dionna said, the accent shows through. You'll get better results singing in your native language.

The only thing I heard was some strain on the highest notes, but you're a good singer, with a good voice, just remember to sing it with feeling, otherwise, practice your scales so that the transition into the higher regesters is nice and smooth.

Thanks for your advise , i really appreciate it ... i've work out ur advise such as sing with feeling .. i've attach the song i cover COME AWAY WITH ME Original by Norah Jones ... The higher note in the last chorus of this song is more smooth as u suggest .. Thanks again ...

No problem; welcome to the site.

I could only catch a little of your sample, poor internet connection. Sounded good to me. Like Dionna said, the accent shows through. You'll get better results singing in your native language.

Thanks .. i'll improve my English :-)

Attachments

• Gidong - Come Away With Me (Norah Jones cover).mp3
    3 MB · Views: 1
Why don't you go to a How To Sing forum? This is meant to be a How To Record Singing forum.

You'll get better advice in a forum dedicated to your question....

your signing good. Any improvements from here and on would be better made in front of a vocal coach. We can tell you something, he can show you and if it's a good one, he can make you understand it well.

You are on the right path, your singing very good.

hey man, you got a very cool voice for this kind of song... kinda reminds me of journey at times.

its a bit pitchy at times... personally i like the strained sound... but your already well ahead of the game than most thats out there.. keep your head up man and be confident...

the more confident you are... the better you sound... the best singers are full of themselves. sad but true.

Back