pissed off!

Gary, you could always get it, as an inexpensive parts machine and, maybe, down the line, a full ATR will come along. Not every day that an apparently low use ATR transport sells for a buck and a quarter. I say get it, especially if you're driving distance.

That is weird that he's missing the other half. And a shame. Can anything be used to substitute?

That is weird that he's missing the other half. And a shame. Can anything be used to substitute?

Yah...kind of makes you wonder what the story is...I get irritated when people misplace a manual...can you imagine my reaction to misplacing half a machine??

The problem with substituting other amp electronics is that the monitor switching convention would likely be incompatible (i.e. switching from INPUT to SYNC to RECORD on the arming panel wouldn't necessarily switch the electronics so you'd have to improvise something) and the interconnect IIRC is on Hirose Sumicon connectors which are VERY hard to find so making the interconnect cables would be a real pain.

Back