Pinball cover

Lol. I was gonna do this one dammit! :mad:

Lots of timing and playing issues. Sounds like you got the acoustic part right, but it's flubbed everywhere. And wheres the fuzzy electric? The drums and bass don't work for me. I don't know. It's a good idea, but it misses the mark. No vox, no electric, weird bass, and really fake sounding fake drums. I aint trying to be harsh. It is what it is. :o

:(

the bass is mine, nothing else, and the vox and electric will be added when there is a vocalist and an electric guitar (that isnt a pile of crap from argos) about.

there all allways timing issues when using a lagy soundcard, clik track, and musicians who aint sureon the songs order so they need the track 20ms behind the click going. thats an excuse... but it is true to this case.

and i can definatly hear how some of it dont fit right, but this is my first time exerimenting with alot of diffrent techniques and only my 2nd time mixing with an acoustic in there somwhere

thank god i got that right though lol

Greg's pretty well right on what it is-the guitar part is really overly bright. it almost sounds like a 4 string tenor playing it-and the rhythm-bass and drum part-is too choppy at times. It's got no real drive to it with just an acoustic, it needs that crunchy electric guitar in there.
Why is singing credited but there is none there?

Gregs comments are pretty much nailing it. It aint bad, it just needs to be a lot more polished and tighter.

Keep at it - it's a little loose but it's got potential. Fake drums always sound fake - because they are fake! Yours sound okay considering - interesting sounding effects you've done on them... You should hear my early recordings lol maybe not.....:rolleyes::D

aaa, idnt have no ambience or reverb on the drum tracks. a little usually helps them be more discreet over how they came from a chipboard.

i never credited vocals

Sorry, I love this song, but I don't have a lot of good things to say about this recording.

The playing is very, very sloppy. The drums sound bad and out of time. The acoustic sounds bad--like an acoustic/electric plugged in direct; not mic'd.

But, practice makes perfect. Keep at it.

And, by the way, for whatever reason, right under where it says Pinball Wizard, it says 'singing by happymatty'. I think that's what Anfontan was referring to.

The bass really needs definition - a peak at 3khz?
The acoustic is on the way. I think it's the drum track that puts things in the odd world because it sounds odd & is out of time.
Keep at it - you'll get there.

Back