Pie is done/have a peace.

Mmmmm Tasty! Winamp milkdrop there in the back sometimes? Jordo would eat the whole thing.

I am missing something?
No I assumed you used the visualizer in winamp for some of those psychedelic visuals in your video...apparently not. Milkdrop is a particular add on in winamp for the visualizer

Example below

No I assumed you used the visualizer in winamp for some of those psychedelic visuals in your video...apparently not. Milkdrop is a particular add on in winamp for the visualizer

Example below

I downloaded all the video clips from either pixabay.com or pexels.com

really nice composition....love the drums and the dynamics of the track!

Cool throwback vibe, reminds me of Uriah Heep ala Demons and Wizards era! Love the organ, maybe it could come up a bit in the mix? Very cool guitar, I dig it! Unique lead vocalist, very engaging, love this kind of music! Nice video as well, visuals work well with the song!

just a side note , has anyone heard from Dogooder lately ?
I'm around, just not posting much. Busy practicing piano for one. Trying to get down parts on a medium tempo blues shuffle besides just playing chords.
"Drunken Walken", kinda like Christopher Walken. Anyway, when it is done it should be the next one out. I am not as familiar with boogie woogie or blues piano
as I am with "classical" piano and am having a rough go at it. I actually practice about 1 to 3 hours a day, something I haven't done since my thirties.

Cool throwback vibe, reminds me of Uriah Heep ala Demons and Wizards era! Love the organ, maybe it could come up a bit in the mix? Very cool guitar, I dig it! Unique lead vocalist, very engaging, love this kind of music! Nice video as well, visuals work well with the song!
Thank you, I try. The mix is done, I could bring up the organ part, but...? That would be work now and I am retired lol.

Back