Pictures of our reel to reels...

Aloha

Well we finally got some pictures up on our website of the studio and some of the gear. If you'd like to check them out go to our website. They are on both the html and flash sites under the gear section. Click on photos and enjoy.

www.2020audio.ca

Aloha said:
Well we finally got some pictures up on our website of the studio and some of the gear. If you'd like to check them out go to our website. They are on both the html and flash sites under the gear section. Click on photos and enjoy.

www.2020audio.ca

NIce decks, mics, rack equipment. The mixer(s) have to go though.

"Nice decks, mics, rack equipment. The mixer(s) have to go though."

Thanks for checking it out. Ya I know they are not the best mixers around but you would be surprised how nice the Biamp sounds.

The peavey on the other hand, well thats another story...
right now it's sitting in the back room in storage.

i know this a stupid question, but why do you have 3 different 8 tracks? is there someway to combine them together for 16 or 24?

It's not a stupid question, it's quite logical really. If you have three 8 tracks then you should have at least a 16 track you would think. Well the fact is that we came into a really good deal on the otari's and the guy selling them basicaly threw in the tascam just to get rid of it. Kind of bizare eh?

Apparently there is some way to sync them up but it is so much trouble that I wouldn't bother. Now maybe syncing the 2 otari's together..... that would be a little bit easier, but still cost some bucks.

Anyways we usually just track drums with them and then dump it into cubase sx. We recently got the motu 24io so we can now mix with the board if the client requests it. Personaly I really like the sound when doing this, especially when we mix down to tape.

So there you have a bit of a long rambling answer, but an answer no less. Catch ya later.

Back