Phonic DYN 2000

rodbox5

I'm looking to acquire a rack mounted compressor/dynamic processor.

I quite like the specs of the Phonic DYN 2000, although I've not seen one in the flesh and I'll have to order this item in.

I've generally had pleasing experiences with Phonic gear in the past and I think their products are good quality and value for the money, but they have been known to put the odd dog on the market one in a while.

Has anyone on site actually used this product and can recomment it?

I took a punt and bought one.

It's definitely a scalpel rather than a sledge hammer and provides real precision in eliminating unwanted sound intrusions. The comression feature works well and again, there is good control when smoothing out the rough edges.

Really over the moon for the price.

Really, its a very nice equipment. The Phonic DYN2000 compressor/gate provides extremely musical compression, together with gating capable of eliminating unwanted noise. The Phonic DYN2000 is a two channel, rack-mountable dynamics processor featuring compression, expander/gate, and limiting. You can select between stereo or dual mono operation, and each channel has a bypass button so you can quickly hear what the unaffected signal sounds like.

Back