Phantom Power HELP

After reading his posts, pikingrin seems like an expert to me!

Have you tried calling Emu tech support? This might be something they've seen before and can help you with. I wish I could help more, but I'm on a Mac and can't come close to the specific advice pikingrin has already given.

Gherkin said:
The midi device that you are seeing is definately not your mic. It would be a midi input.

Have you tried reading the manual(s) and quick start guide(s)?

Up the @ss.... i guess the only way i can get help is by calling emu but those pu55ys arent open on weekends... Why is everyone posting links to my other posts??? I guess i'll wait till the weekdays to call em..... yea i think i know now that the midi 1.0 isnt my mic because when i click on my emu in device manager i get 4 different midi 1.0 devices. (audio, midi, line, mixer) I also had to unplug my desktop self powered speakers back into the computer because I was getting an error.

Is there any way you can connect the tracks in Cubase to the midi device that's called audio? Or maybe the one called line. It seems there's something funky going on between your computer OS and the EMU 0202 hardware. Something in the device setup. At this point I'd be very surprised if there's something wrong with your mic.

Back