People

Hi Irwin,

I can't listen to the entire song before it blips into the next song on your spotify account.

It's 2023, I think even HR.com allows you to post a link to the song you want feedback on.

Instead of your entire catalog.

Eric, if you click on the first like to Boomplay, it will play the entire song 3:32 long. The spotify link is just shorter samples of the song unless you subscribe to Spotify (which I don't).

Thanks Talisman. Perhaps he/she should change his presentation of his post. Remove all the other linkage / tags / signature and focus on the topic
that is relevant - the song.

Ok, managed to navigate to the song now.

It's a very hypnotic song Irwin, my only critique would be that I find the reverb a little heavy on the vocal. It would be
interesting to hear it with that dialed back a bit.

Thanks Talisman. Perhaps he/she should change his presentation of his post. Remove all the other linkage / tags / signature and focus on the topic
that is relevant - the song.
Probably looking for clicks and views more than our input.

Ok, managed to navigate to the song now.

It's a very hypnotic song Irwin, my only critique would be that I find the reverb a little heavy on the vocal. It would be
interesting to hear it with that dialed back a bit.
Thanks for listening Eric, Your comment it is very much appreciated.

Not my usual genre of music,so I'm probably not to qualified to comment on song, but I do like the ethereal type of vocal on this.. seems like a cool message/subject for the song.

Not my usual genre of music,so I'm probably not to qualified to comment on song, but I do like the ethereal type of vocal on this.. seems like a cool message/subject for the song.
Yes Stratmonkee, It is the message/subject behind the song made me very excited to finest writing, producing and making a post here to hear what other writers/producers may say. So, I do appreciate your comment/input. Thanks.

Irwin

Back