Peep New Joints!!!

DA GOAT

Total Emotions a lil too dark for and R&B joint ,but cool

Blind Folded sounds like the score for a movie scene where some sort of deal is about to go wrong . cant really imagine lyrics on this one. maybe soken word

Brush Off I'm not sure... should've developed it more

Furious Another score... you really ought to look into working with some student film cats

Run cool

Man you have a DARK MOODY style

And I thought I was the only one thinking that! Anyway, keep it coming cuz this is to help me get better.

Thanx for those who gave input

Total Emotions Not really R&B flafa to me, it's spitable, but it sounds like the intro when an MC would begin his verse,... right before the hi hat comes in and the kick and clap/snare hits harder:D

Blind Folded ..... I don't know... ain't really feelin that one, unless you just looped the first two bars. I think Hi D Ho got it on the button when he said a score, I think it would sound ill for that.

Later

I think it's starting to grow on me :D

Brush Off Sounds like an ill concept, I agree with Hi D Ho, it's kinda like you got an ill skeleton, but it needs to be fleshed out some more. Diggin that melody.

Furious OK I think I'm getting a feel for your style, this one is spittable to me, I just think less reverb on the drums, especially the kick, (is that an ASR?) and if that is a bassline I'm hearing, it's ill, just bring the level up more for it, it should knock along with the kick. :cool: Yeah, like that one. Did I mention I like dark beats?:D

Run Tight, ooh! I like that slight change up before the beat drops back in, maybe bring that in more often?:D

Peace

Back